A leading supplier of pre-insulated pipe systems for the energy efficient transportation of liquid and gases
Logstor was acquired by Triton Fund III in September 2013
Logstor is a leading supplier of pre-insulated pipe systems for energy-efficient transportation of liquids and gases for district heating and cooling as well as industrial purposes and oil and gas pipelines. The pipe systems consist of flexible and rigid pipes, joints, fittings and surveillance. Since the company invented the pre-insulated pipe technology more than 50 years ago, Logstor has delivered more than 200,000 km of pre-insulated pipes.
Logstor was founded in Løgstør, Denmark, and the company employs 1,200 people in 14 countries. Production is carried out at the group's seven factories in Denmark, Poland, Finland, and Sweden plus mobile units that can be deployed globally.
Prior to Triton's acquisition in September 2013, Logstor had experienced sharply deteriorating performance and lost focus on its core business. A new management team has since then delivered on a turn-around plan to restore growth and profitability. The company is today well positioned to deliver the most energy-efficient pipe systems making a positive contribution to environmental sustainability globally.
Henning Bejer Beck
- Increased Logstor's EBITDA significantly, and ensured that the business is profitable on a net profit level after interest and tax payments
- Invested in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality in both the plants and employees resulting in 30%+ improvement of total recorded cases
- Invested in building a new organization for the oil & gas segment and R&D to offer new cost efficient insulation solutions for offshore and onshore pipelines as well as LNG terminals. As a result, several major orders have been won in North America and the North Sea
- Introduced a new type of pre-insulated flexible pipes, Logstor Flextra Pipe, which is 3x more flexible than traditional flexible pipes
- Acquired Powerpipe Systems, a Swedish-based leading provider of pre-isolated pipe systems for distinct heating and cooling as well as industrial applications (2015)