West Park Management Service Purchasing
The WPMS Purchasing program was initiated in 2011 to support Triton Portfolio Companies in value creation by common and bundled Purchasing initiatives.
It focuses primarily on spend categories of the Indirect Material spend which was equal to approximately 1.8bn € purchasing volume across Triton's actual portfolio in 2014.
These categories are typically:
- Professional Services (Management, Tax Audit Consultants)
- Transportation (Road, Sea, Air)
- Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water)
- MRO-Services (Maintenance, Repair, Operations)
- Fleet (Cars, Forklifts, Fleet Management)
- IT (Hardware- and Software, Services)
- Travel (Travel Management, Credit Cards, Airlines, Rental Cars)
- Packaging Material (Pallets, Card boxes, Big Bags -> all kinds of transportation packaging)
- Telecommunication (fixed and mobile)